The German House
The German House Theatre & Banquet Center is an historic building in the South Wedge. It was originally a parish hall for St. Boniface Church but has served as a restaurant since 1924. Today it is the home of Zeppa Bistro. It also serves as a banquet hall and caterer for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, lectures, parties, concerts, and neighborhood gatherings.