Processes / Rules to be observed during Coronavirus period.
If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
Social Distancing guidelines in order to maintain a safe environment for employees and customers are as follows:
- Customers are REQUIRED to wear masks when walking around the drive-in and must keep 6 feet distance between others.
- Customers may remove masks if sitting outside their vehicle if they remain more than 6 feet away from others.
- Masks are not required of customers sitting inside their vehicle with windows up. If customers roll down windows, masks should be worn if there is no barrier within 6-feet of others.
- When purchasing concessions, masks must be worn, and 6-foot distances should always be maintained, and customers will enter through the north side door.
- If customers need to use the restrooms/porta-potties, customers must wear face masks, maintain 6-foot distances between others in line, and wash hands.
*Guidelines are subject to change following any changes to the recommended safety and health guidelines.