Please be advised, Mac Sabbath originally scheduled for September 23rd, 2021 at Vinoski Winery has been postponed until further notice.
We are asking that buyers please hang on to their tickets while a new date is being rescheduled. Further instructions will be issued once the date is rescheduled. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT HAS SHUT DOWN MAC SABBATH.......
Due to global circumstances beyond our control, We regret to inform you: this year's POP-UP-DRIVE-THRU tour will be postponed. The instability zone is in full effect. An error has been created in the time space continuum and the gang has already leaped to 2022. We hope you can join them soon where everyone can achieve safety, happiness and hunger quenching satisfaction.
Please hold onto your tickets while we recalibrate the tour over the next couple of weeks. If there are any changes or info specific to your city, the ticket provider will make contact with you once things are in place.
Our sincere apologies to all the fans, Outlaw Mariachi, Speedealer and Lung.
THE NEW DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN EACH CITY AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
Drusky Entertainment Presents
with Speedealer and Lung
Thursday, September 23rd, 2021
Doors: 5:00PM / Show: 6:30PM
Vinoski Winery (Rostraver Twp, PA)
$18.00 - $22.00/ Tables $72 (for up to 4 people)
Tickets go on sale Friday, June 4th at 10AM!
Minors Under 21 with Parent or Guardian
GA Tickets include General Admission lawn entry; standing room only. All tables are first come, first served and must be purchased online with a specific Table ticket type. Table tickets are good for up to 4 admissions. Additional tickets can not be added to table seating (max capacity 4 per table).
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS, COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GUIDELINES/RESTRICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT DRUSKYENT.COM. GUIDELINES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION IMPROVES. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
- Patrons are allowed to watch the show from their designated area (General Admission lawn or reserved seating)
- If you have purchased a General Admission lawn ticket, you are responsible for your own seating arrangements
- If sitting on the lawn or on the Winery patios, please maintain a 6-foot distance from other parties
- Event will continue rain or shine. Patron safety is our priority, so in the event local safety officials deem it unsafe to continue to the show, we will communicate that to everyone via oudspeaker.
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on when checking-in or communicating with staff.
- Facemasks must be worn if you are away from your designated space for any reason
- Please do not come up towards the stage, you will asked to return to your space.
For the day of event:
- Socially distant tables will be available on patio and in the lawn
- Temperature checks of guests will be taken at the time of arrival
- Signage will be posted around the venue. Again, if you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
- Masks required at all times anytime a guest leaves their area
- A social distancing of 6ft spacing posts will be placed and security will be enforcing at any point that may build a line (i.e. restrooms)
- Staff will be regularly monitoring social distancing and patrons leaving their tables and making sure no one comes to the stage
- Restrooms will be cleaned regularly
- Announcements will be made regularly over the PA announcing the rules that patrons need to follow
- Masks will be worn at all times by venue and event staff.
- Staff temperature checks at arrival
- Sanitizer will be used regularly on all surfaces of contact
Thursday, October 20th, 2022 | Minors Under 21 with Parent or Guardian